Harry Potter 3
Sorry for bumping, but dokkyto's words have surprised me.

I've just downloaded newest beta and plugins, but the game is not running for me. What plugins configuration d'you have?

Sponsored links

well if the game crashes after main menu then there is really no reason to make it run cause actually u cant play it ^^ Tongue
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
I just want to see is it true what he said. I really want to play this game and even "Main Menu" is something important to me. xD
(05-15-2010, 10:08 AM)Caesum Wrote: I just want to see is it true what he said. I really want to play this game and even "Main Menu" is something important to me. xD

good luck then Smile (probably he used d3d software, try it if u can/want)
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Thanks. ^^ For me the game is not working now. In DOS screen there is only looping:
GS Stall Control Source = 3, Drain = 2
MADR = 1edcf80, STADR = 1edef80
And nothing else.
(05-15-2010, 10:04 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: well if the game crashes after main menu then there is really no reason to make it run cause actually u cant play it ^^ Tongue
Why? Sad And don't remember, but try different combinations (Caesum) - runs fully Main Menu and I even could go to the extras menu (where you can duel and sort), but, as I said, game crashes after I hit "New Game" or "Duel". With some options it even can't run Main Menu - keep that in mind.
Isn't it strange - Harry Potter 1 runs very smooth (well 20-30 Fps, cuz of my PC) for me, but the other two can't? I mean (if i am not wrong) at least Harry Potter 2 uses the same engine and is before the "Philosopher stone". :?