Harry Potter (Chamber Of Secrets) Cropped Screen
Hello there guys I'm experiencing a problem with Harry Potter Chamber Of Secrets

I have used 3 different version of Pcsx2 and I keep encountering the same problem as seen in these 2 photos here whenever I'm using a hardware render while upscaling the resolution (I don't have this problem with a native resolution) the screen is cropped on the bottom when I'm using an upscaled resolution, or on the right side when I'm trying to using a custom resolution.
Anyone might have a solution to this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(01-24-2020, 05:52 PM)trap_one3 Wrote: Hello there guys I'm experiencing a problem with Harry Potter Chamber Of Secrets

I have used 3 different version of Pcsx2 and I keep encountering the same problem as seen in these 2 photos here whenever I'm using a hardware render while upscaling the resolution (I don't have this problem with a native resolution) the screen is cropped on the bottom when I'm using an upscaled resolution, or on the right side when I'm trying to using a custom resolution.
Anyone might have a solution to this?

Seems similar to the known issue on the wiki
https://wiki.pcsx2.net/Harry_Potter_and_...of_Secrets

Quote:Graphic corruption.
  • Type: Major
  • Description: (Hardware Render) Graphical artifacts on the right quarter/third of the screen.
  • Workaround:
  1. As of November 2017 on the latest v1.5.0 development builds this issue can be fixed with enabling the "Frame Buffer Conversion" Hardware hack.
  2. For older versions use Direct3D with Partial CRC Hack Level.

Try the highlighted
(01-24-2020, 06:29 PM)bomblord Wrote: Seems similar to the known issue on the wiki
https://wiki.pcsx2.net/Harry_Potter_and_...of_Secrets

Try the highlighted
This solution fixes some pixel issues on the right side of the screen but it does not fix the cropped problem for me, so unfortunately this method does work for this particular problem.
Any other ideas?