Harry Potter Sorcerer's Stone Issues
I am trying to play Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone for PS2..I made my own ISO. It works-but it keeps freezing. I have also tried downloading ISOs for this and they do the samething. (if you need to see an example-see my last broadcast on Twitch using my username here)
Here's my configuration
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Intel Xeon CPU E5530 @ 2.40GHZ
16 Gig Ram
Nvidia Quadro FX 4800

I should note I played Kingdom Hearts with no freeze at all.

Sponsored links

If you have downloaded any ISOs, please remove those from your PC.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
<mybb-code>
[/b Wrote:
[/font][/size][/color]

CK1If you have downloaded any ISOs, please remove those from your PC.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Any updates on this issue? I am not one to bump but its been an issue. (I totally respect those who made this and realize they probably work FT and take care of this)
Give it a try on v1.5.
https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
(07-15-2019, 06:52 PM)lightningterror Wrote: Give it a try on v1.5.
https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
Still seems to be doing it. Sorry to bother Smile