Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life [box Bug]
Whenever I open this * box or present * kind of thing.... It just stop and close the pcsx2... Please help... I want to open that box Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
try re-ripping the game once again from your original disk. if that doesn't help then, make sure to try playing the game with cheats disable and check for the status once more. the Interpreter has been optimized a little by gregory to prevent TLB errors but, It will be unplayable at that state. Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.67GHz
RAM : 6144 MB
GPU : GeForce GT 640
Memory : 456 GB ( 16.5GB Free space )

PCSX2 1.2.1

I used Speedhacks to make my Game run Smoother
EE Cyclerate 1
VU Cycle Stealing 0
Enable INTC Spin Detection
Enable Wait Loop Detection
Disable Fast CDVD
Enable mVU Flag Hack
Enable MTVU

I played Harvest Moon : AWL SE
Digimon World Data Squad
Legaia 2
(06-02-2015, 12:48 PM)ssakash Wrote: try re-ripping the game once again from your original disk. if that doesn't help then, make sure to try playing the game with cheats disable and check for the status once more. the Interpreter has been optimized a little by gregory to prevent TLB errors but, It will be unplayable at that state. Tongue2

did you try my suggestion ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(06-02-2015, 01:21 PM)ssakash Wrote: did you try my suggestion ?

I'm just New using this PCSX2 xD I don't really get want you meant to say T_T sorry... I don't use cheats ( except cheat engine lol )

This is the part I don't really get to be honest

* the Interpreter has been optimized a little by gregory to prevent TLB errors but, It will be unplayable at that state. *
atleast, you could try re-ripping the game using Imgburn. that might solve it Smile
- Refraction
(06-02-2015, 01:32 PM)ssakash Wrote: atleast, you could try re-ripping the game using Imgburn. that might solve it Smile

It Doesn't work tho :\... or maybe I did it the wrong way.... can you tell me how to re-rip just to be sure XD
uhh... delete the current ISO file and make an ISO file out of the original physical disk once more, it's simple. I hope you use Imgburn for the process. Smile
- Refraction
(06-02-2015, 02:25 PM)ssakash Wrote: uhh... delete the current ISO file and make an ISO file out of the original physical disk once more, it's simple. I hope you use Imgburn for the process. Smile

Will that ruin my save file? like back to new game Sad I'm scared Sad