Has anyone been able to play Ratchet and Clank 1?
(12-15-2012, 10:13 PM)Metagondria Wrote: Oops..Laugh... now that you mentioned it ..Unsure

Still, can't you still have opted for a Windows install on an mac (power pc) Unsure ?

but you probebly meant PCSX2 for MAC = OSX

cherriepoppers,

True, I meant the OSX, and when I say "Mac" I mean the OS, not the hardware ^_^

Even a "Mac"-machine is a PC(Personal Computer)

Also notice that I referred to windows as an equivalient of mac ^_^
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"

Sponsored links

(12-15-2012, 10:27 PM)Kaze Wrote: Even a "Mac"-machine is a PC(Personal Computer)

An LONG LONG time ago , that wos another storie Rolleyes

you probebly meant to say, pC is personal ... AGAIN (chortles) like in the commercial LoL

cherriepoppers,
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1
(12-15-2012, 10:32 PM)Metagondria Wrote: An LONG LONG time ago , that wos another storie Rolleyes

you probebly meant to say, pC is personal ... AGAIN (chortles) like in the commercial LoL

cherriepoppers,

Yes, referred to the fact that most Mac's are personal computers as they are for personal use ^_^
Kaze, if you do own the game, do you know if it's playable on OS X Mountain Lion? Or if anybody else is able to, can you let me know if it's possible?

Thanks
(12-16-2012, 12:07 AM)RatchetnClank_Fan Wrote: Kaze, if you do own the game, do you know if it's playable on OS X Mountain Lion? Or if anybody else is able to, can you let me know if it's possible?

Thanks

Sorry, I do not have the game, nor OS X Mountain Lion
Has anybody been able to play it, on either Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Lion, or OS X Mountain Lion?
(12-16-2012, 01:53 AM)RatchetnClank_Fan Wrote: Has anybody been able to play it, on either Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Lion, or OS X Mountain Lion?

1 important Tip/Hint/trick for this game =...

Enable 8-bit textures will most problebly boost FPS to full speed ingame R&C .. even if you have an Beast of an GPU card, it still helps to improve FPS by enable 8-bit textures .. if you ever manage to get it to run that is Unsure

Thanks to that 8-bit feature i play R&C @ Fullspeed 99.99% of time (no slowdowns Biggrin)

cherriepoppers,
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1
Hey, I'm currently trying to get Ratchet and Clank started, doesn't work yet though. Sad

It doesn't even get me in the game - just to the point where I am supposed to press "start". Doesn't work to actually press start neither with keyboard nor with my controller and additionally at that point I just got ~8 fps..

I got Windows 8, PCSX2 1.1.0 (Europe BIOS rom) and an Acer Aspire 5820TG (Intel Core i3 2x2.13 ghz; ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 1 gb; 4 gb ram).

Can somebody help me please?
Regards, EnfanTerrible.
(01-23-2013, 08:57 PM)EnfanTerrible Wrote: Hey, I'm currently trying to get Ratchet and Clank started, doesn't work yet though. Sad

It doesn't even get me in the game - just to the point where I am supposed to press "start". Doesn't work to actually press start neither with keyboard nor with my controller and additionally at that point I just got ~8 fps..

I got Windows 8, PCSX2 1.1.0 (Europe BIOS rom) and an Acer Aspire 5820TG (Intel Core i3 2x2.13 ghz; ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 1 gb; 4 gb ram).

Can somebody help me please?
Regards, EnfanTerrible.

Sorry, but you will have to copy paste that post into the PC section of the forum ^_^"
Ah, right. Sorry, didn't watch the thread section. Ty for your answer. Smile