Has anyone else had trouble with FF12 in Imgburn?
My old laptop about a year ago could read FF12 just fine with Imgburn, however, my new laptop, as well as 3 other computers can't seem to rip my disk. It gets to around 48% then gets stuck in some kind of error loop.

This is my only PS2 disk that does this, even though it is in great condition.

Perhaps I've glossed over a setting I need or should use another program(not sure what that would be).

Sponsored links

looks more like a damaged disc to me...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Like jesalvein said it's probably a damaged disk. Try cleaning the disc and maybe you'll get lucky.
Can u play it in pcsx2 by directly selecting dvd ?
(06-01-2013, 09:49 PM)Preet Wrote: Can u play it in pcsx2 by directly selecting dvd ?

Yes. The disk works fine in the dvd drive and in my PS2. The disk still looks new.
if you cannot rip the disc in full there is either a problem with the disc or your drive.

I would suggest trying to rip the game on another computer, if you can't do that then i would say your disc is damaged and you might want to get another copy or find a disc repair kit.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-04-2013, 05:58 PM)refraction Wrote: I would suggest trying to rip the game on another computer, if you can't do that then i would say your disc is damaged and you might want to get another copy or find a disc repair kit.

RPGPS2 Wrote:my new laptop, as well as 3 other computers can't seem to rip my disk
I guess he has his answer ... Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-04-2013, 06:05 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I guess he has his answer ... Wink

Guess i fail at reading before posting too Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-04-2013, 06:05 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I guess he has his answer ... Wink

Not really. The disk is like new and runs in DVD mode and other games rip fine. Mellow I guess I'll just keep playing it off the DVD.
Yes u'r best bet is play with dvd for now Smile