Has everyone forgotten.
To be honest pcsx2 is a fantastic emulator but the light gun compatibility has been totally overlooked has everyone forgot and now i am disappointed that time goes into the look rather than this missing feature around two years ago the plugin was removed just to be a distant memory and with the new build i cant seam to use the mouse at all the nvuee was one of the best features of pcsx2 and never to return.

Sponsored links

the newest release isn't a stable one.
Use 1.6 if you need lightgun for now
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-23-2022, 04:45 PM)jesalvein Wrote: the newest release isn't a stable one.
Use 1.6 if you need lightgun for now
I do i have 4 different versions one for time crisis one for silent scope as its mouse one for endgame and one for gunfighter 2 i just dont think it will ever return being so long.
(05-23-2022, 04:58 PM)penny4355 Wrote: i just dont think it will ever return being so long.

that's your opinion.
Thanks for sharing it anyways

as you suggest in your title "Has everyone forgotten", i wouldn't say evryone forgot, i'd say everyone understood
If you want to get it done faster, you're welcome to contribute. We are an open source project, so contributions are an option if you wish to get a feature in quicker.

But we are working on it, but if you haven't noticed there has been a ***** load of stuff happening with the emulator, and light guns is not the highest of priority.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

If i could i would like i said it is a great emulator and has great compatibility the per game setup is fantastic thanks i just love light gun games on my YouTube channel i make arcade light gun games playable with out emulation and everyone's free ro anyone that wants them from point blank to House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn.
i do appreciate the work on the emulator but with every aspect of gaming it is option and i just thought having support for light gun games would take preference over visuals.
(05-24-2022, 07:09 AM)penny4355 Wrote: If i could i would like i said it is a great emulator and has great compatibility the per game setup is fantastic thanks i just love light gun games on my YouTube channel i make arcade light gun games playable with out emulation and everyone's free ro anyone that wants them from point blank to House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn.
i do appreciate the work on the emulator but with every aspect of gaming it is option and i just thought having support for light gun games would take preference over visuals.

this has nothing to do with visuals.
Light gun support has been missing long before the new QT interface. it's more a problem with plugins merge.
It's just not top priority as there are very few on ps2, and light gun games can be played using other methods most of the time.
all in all, this concerns few users, and very few youtube channels, so, no top priority.

can't you play it on your real SP2 i you're dying to play the game this much ?
That assumes OP still has a CRT TV though (or even the GunCon 2 itself), as GunCon 2 is incompatible with the HDTV. And playing those games with a standard controller will be a crappy experience (Just like the console ports of Revolution X that has no light gun supports whatsoever).
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(05-24-2022, 08:18 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: That assumes OP still has a CRT TV though (or even the GunCon 2 itself), as GunCon 2 is incompatible with the HDTV. And playing those games with  a standard controller will be a crappy experience (Just like the console ports of Revolution X that has no light gun supports whatsoever).

1.6, then
The sinden light gun has a 4k camera built into the device and uses a thin border around the edge of the game for the detection system it uses no sensor bars like most of the modern guns and is more accurate and works on any t.v including LCD and Plasma screens.