Haunting Ground/Demento weird glitch
Hi everyone ^_^ I've been experiencing these two odd glitches, one of which makes the game nearly unplayable, so I figured I'd ask and see if anyone knew about them. I've looked around, and as far as I know no one has had the same problems.

First, the serious one. Whenever I go to open a door in game, or sometimes even when I touch a wall, the main character disappears and the camera flies off into some remote corner. All I can do after that is pause the game. Any ideas?

Finally, the creepy one. Whenever I resume the game after closing the window, for a split second I see a bunch of scary blue faces. I'm sure this has something to do with the game, I just wanted to know what triggered it ^_^

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sponsored links

What's your CPU and GPU? Are you using the latest PCSX2 release (1.0.0)? And have you tried software mode (F9)?
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
There is a faulty widescreen hack that kills some collisions too. Make sure you don't use that.
(10-06-2012, 12:37 AM)LostBlueGirl Wrote: Hi everyone ^_^ I've been experiencing these two odd glitches, one of which makes the game nearly unplayable, so I figured I'd ask and see if anyone knew about them. I've looked around, and as far as I know no one has had the same problems.

First, the serious one. Whenever I go to open a door in game, or sometimes even when I touch a wall, the main character disappears and the camera flies off into some remote corner. All I can do after that is pause the game. Any ideas?

Finally, the creepy one. Whenever I resume the game after closing the window, for a split second I see a bunch of scary blue faces. I'm sure this has something to do with the game, I just wanted to know what triggered it ^_^

Thanks in advance for any help!

did you find a solution for the disappearing glitch?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5