Haunting Ground glitch: Everything is green!
Haruhi is right.

So anyway, I'm guessing the green is a GSdx glitch. It's probably caused by the same thing as all the rest of the graphic bugs in the game. Here's some I've noticed:

1. Rainbows where transparency should be. I don't know the correct term. (i.e. windows, reflections... Invisible Riccardo looks like confetti.)
2. Glowing outlines when character models are reflected; character facial expressions do not move in this case. Just the body. (good example is when Daniella screams at her reflection)
3. CRAZY amount of bloom, blur, and high contrast in certain places (like the chapel)
4. Light sources shown through walls; incorrect shadows on open doors (though this is apparently a side effect of Haunting Ground being hacked a bunch to play right)
5. No character shadows during gameplay in hardware mode. Again, it's due to the hacking I think, and not a major problem, but once you notice it, you really notice it.

It really is a beautiful-looking game so it's a shame that all these problems jeopardize it.

Sponsored links