Haunting Grounds 50 FPS
(06-08-2010, 04:31 PM)AcidRains Wrote: Back to topic , how about your 50fps problem then? solved?
I just solved it, the game i bought is NTCS, and at the start of the game there was some kind of video mode selection (50 HZ, 60 HZ or Progressive mode test): if i choose "50" or even "60" the game's FPS is fixed at 50 FPS and the game isn't smooth enough, but i tried "progressive mode test" and, it actually works at 60 FPS without any "smoothness" problem. I still have some slowdows in some parts of the game (ex: steam, streetlamps..etc) and as you all know there are those vertical lines/bloom effect that is still there, but now it works!
Thank you for all your answers!!Smile

P.S. what does Progressive Mode Test mean? Wacko

Sponsored links

How can i fix lines and bloom problem Sad?
(06-08-2010, 04:59 PM)Sh0m1 Wrote: How can i fix lines and bloom problem Sad?
Use old GSDX 0.1.1 in "hardware mode". That's how I finished the game more than year ago, it's still nice option. Game speed is also very good when using that plugin.
(06-08-2010, 01:49 PM)AcidRains Wrote: This game can easily maintain at 60fps , almost all the time, on my e7400(OC 3.5G) and GTS250, 3X Scaler.

If turn on turbo mode, it can even goes to 100+ fps.

I suppose you're using software mode, right? Could you please tell which plugin version you're using? It's just mostly 33-42 fps for me in GDSX software mode.