Having issues connecting online with Midnight Club 3 Dub edition Remix
Hi everyone, new to PCSx2 and the site.

Long time fan of Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix. Recently installed it and PCSx2. 

I've been trying all night to get online or understand how to. If there is anyone that could spend some time in discord explaining the steps that would be really appreciated. I'd like to bring some friends to the game, but knowing how to install / get on live would help with that. 

Lately I've been getting the error in the image below

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I tried to edit in my Specs n such

My Specs: (CPU) Intel i7 4790 @ 4Ghz (RAM) 16gb ddr3 @ 666Mhz (MotherBoard) Msi Z97A gaming 6 (GPU) GTX 970
PSCx2 Version: 1.4.0
Running ISO.
You can't. Servers have been down for long
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-29-2018, 10:23 AM)jesalvein Wrote: You can't. Servers have been down for long

Been seeing posts on youtube just a few weeks ago of ppl getting online. Are they just trolling?
I don't know very well this game. Does it include a 2 player direct connect mode ?
yes it has LAN
The xlink kai could work then
Still no luck :/

I get the same error message even when setup on TAP and the xlink IP
I feel so close, I up'd to PCSx2 to 1.5.0 using the GiGaHeRz's Dev9 4.0 Plug in which has stopped it from crashing, but I now recieve Error -603 when trying to go online. Also this plugin doesn't have a slot to put DNS1 or DNS2 under configure. Not sure where to go from here.

CLR DEV9 8.1 and 7.0 seem to be causing the crash. I am running windows 7 64 bit