Having issues with pcx2
So as suggested by the  title , i been struggling with some issues recently , and that is with various games  , there some games that tend to run better than others but not to enough to be playable  , so some of the issues are :

Lag ( oubvouisly) , ths is the big one , it's more persistant than the other problem

Constant fps drops , and this one just never ceases to torment me , fps wil go from like 19 -16 to 40-30 wich is i would be happy with if it's stayed that way[Image: 24b2bec.png]

Some  menu in games don't even show 

and just some wierd texture bugs with some games , like parts of them won't even load

i'm currently using the latest developper build vr 1.,My settings are :

[Image: 16lec5k.jpg][Image: abrybk.png][Image: 2jab2if.png]

specs :
2 GO of RAM
Intel Celeron CPU N3060 1.6GHZ
PS : i know that i'm supposed to use the speedhacks , but i played without them before and the games worked fine .
 Oh and here are some of the games i been trying to run properly if it matters :
Warriors orochi 2
Dynasty warriors 6
Shinobido way of the ninja

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

keep in mind that with that CPU, it'll be slow, whatever you do.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Umm for most 3D games you need around 1600 STP but your LAPTOP cpu is 3 times weaker
The constant frame chance is expected because there are places that don't require much power.
Also those games have TONS of moving characters on the screen,which will definetly kill your fps...no speed hacks will help you and usually using the EE speed hack gives such results(fps variations)

Better play them on your PS2 or get a better laptop\pc.
I know that there is no help because I come from that kind of hardware for many years
I see , i was hoping that i could cheat my way around without having to get a better pc , thanks for your help .