Having problems
I dumped my PS2 BIOS, configured all of the plugins for the emulator. I tried running one of my ISO's and it wouldn't even show up on the list to choose from. I then tried running it straight from the DVD drive and it showed the PS2 boot screen. After that screen disappeared, it shuts down with an error. I need help. I miss playing my games.

Sponsored links

PC specs? PCSX2 settings? plugin settings? Any errors in the console window?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-19-2010, 01:29 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: PC specs? PCSX2 settings? plugin settings? Any errors in the console window?

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shoppi...62Z_series

That a link showing you exactly what is in my computer for specs. I figured that would be easier than typing it all out.

Graphics
~GSdx 890(MSVC 15.00,SSE2) 0.1.14
-Windowed
-DirectD9 (hardware)
-Pixel Shader 2.0
-no interlacing chosen
-4:3 ratio
D3D internal resoultion 1024:1024

Sound
~SPU2-X 1.1.0
Interpolation - 2-Cubic
Module - 1-XAudio2

Controllers
~LilyPad 0.9.9

Cdvd rom
~Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0

Dev9
~DEV9null Driver 0.5.0

FireWire
~FWnull Driver 0.4.0

BIOS = v01.60(07/02/2002) console

I also noticed that if I tried to open an ISO file, it would try to load and then say it was out of memory. (it says that it opens ELF files and doesn't show any other files unless I specify it to if I am trying to run a file) The only message that it gives when I try to run from CDVD is that it has stopped working.
Try with the latest beta:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
(09-19-2010, 03:26 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try with the latest beta:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins

You have become my favorite person in the world. It works. It lags a bit. If you know how to fix that, that would be awesome. If not, you still have been deemed my favorite person in the world Biggrin
If you tell us the game you're trying to run, your full PC specs (that link you gave shows different choices for CPU), and your settings maybe we can help. For now all I can say with that graphics card is to try enabling the "native" option in GSdx graphic plugin.
Also try diffrent combination of speedhacks. The best thing is to try them one by one as some hacks are good for some games bad for others.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
My processor is the Athlon Dual-Core 2.8Ghz, 2G of DDRD3 RAM. I know it should be able to run. I am playing Digimon World 4 atm but also plan on playing Guitar Hero and Prince of Persia as well as well as some FPS's.
You are making a mistake somewhere.

(09-20-2010, 02:08 AM)ShadowKnight912 Wrote: My processor is the Athlon Dual-Core 2.8Ghz, 2G of DDRD3 RAM. I know it should be able to run. I am playing Digimon World 4 atm but also plan on playing Guitar Hero and Prince of Persia as well as well as some FPS's.

[Image: capturews.png]

Either you have a) a Phenom II X2 2.8Ghz b) an Athlon II X2 2.3Ghz or c) a bad link. Please check and make sure what you have. Smile

Two thing's are certain; an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 will most likely be limited to native resolution and what game you're trying to play MEANS EVERYTHING!
(09-20-2010, 07:35 AM)Rezard Wrote: You are making a mistake somewhere.

(09-20-2010, 02:08 AM)ShadowKnight912 Wrote: My processor is the Athlon Dual-Core 2.8Ghz, 2G of DDRD3 RAM. I know it should be able to run. I am playing Digimon World 4 atm but also plan on playing Guitar Hero and Prince of Persia as well as well as some FPS's.

[Image: capturews.png]

Either you have a) a Phenom II X2 2.8Ghz b) an Athlon II X2 2.3Ghz or c) a bad link. Please check and make sure what you have. Smile

Two thing's are certain; an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 will most likely be limited to native resolution and what game you're trying to play MEANS EVERYTHING!

Oops. I have the Phenom. Sorry. I am a ditz at times so bear with me. lol. I know that the games that I play make a big difference one how it runs. I have used emulators before, including the PS2 and PS1 emulators. The PS1 emulator I never had much problem out of lag though and the PS2 one always had horrible lag but I passed it off to a POS computer. It was horrid. Even Facebook crashed on me on it. lol