Having problems configuring PCsx2
I am not good at techie stuff so please explain it more clearly please.

I followed the configuration guide but it still doesn't work. I have downloaded Pcsx2 0.9.6, I also have downloaded the latest DirectX.

1. Ok so at the start, I get the usual "pcsx2 needs to be configured" message, after following the guide and pressing ok a "Could not load GS Plugin 'plugins':<NULL>" message appears and makes me restart configuring(whatever type of configuration I do it always comes out at the first time I start running pcsx2, in the second time the message no longer comes out).

2. I use ZeroGS 0.97.1 for graphics(default config), Zero Spu2 for sound, Linuz ISO for cdvdrom and a USA v02.00(14/06/2004) Console for BIOS. This is the setup that I do.

3. I have already downloaded the ISO for RE4 and use 7zip to extract it. Once I try to run it these are message that comes out(in order).
a. Can't create gsLog.txt
b. GSinit error:-1
c. Failed loading memory card from file: memcards\Mcd001.ps2
d. Failed loading memory card from file: memcards\Mcd002.ps2
e. Can't create gsLog.txt
f. GSinit error:-1

Before letting me browse the ISO. After trying to run it, it just shuts down.

I am using Windows Vista laptop and these are the things written on a sticker in it(which I believe are the specs)

Intel Pentium Processor T3400
3GB SDRAM, 250GB HDD
15.4" Diagonal widescreen TruBite display
802.11b/g wireless
DVD SuperMulti

PS: I heard rumors that playing Pcsx2 on laptop makes the laptop hot so fast, is it true?

EDIT: After doing some skirmishing with it I have manage to run the BIOS but after that it closes down.

Sponsored links

read the rules, next time
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Quote:I have already downloaded the ISO for RE4

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]