Having problems getting the emulator started.
(03-26-2009, 07:23 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: but the first rule says "refer" and "games obtained illegaly", but anyways

run as admin, just that simple (wow we made a fuss here Tongue)

I also noticed that it looked like the CDDVD plugin was trying to open drive D when he said he put the game in drive F.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.

Sponsored links

I think I forgot to re-route it second time. The first time i made sure ot re-route it to F, but the same thing came up. I will try to run as admin in a little bit. also, how do I keep my configurations? I exited it last time, and when I re-booted it had lost all of them
(03-26-2009, 07:33 AM)Nick_mi Wrote: I think I forgot to re-route it second time. The first time i made sure ot re-route it to F, but the same thing came up. I will try to run as admin in a little bit. also, how do I keep my configurations? I exited it last time, and when I re-booted it had lost all of them

That should be fixed by running as admin.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I will try it in a bit and let you know how it goes.
Also you do not need to mount the ISO, just go to file, run CD/DVD and browse to the ISO file. I'm not sure if it would cause problems mounting it, but you just don't have to.
but first unmount the iso before setting the CDVD to Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0, and there ARE some games that don't work with Linuz Iso (so for those games you mount them {Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, and maybe some others that i can't recall right now}) Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
erm, you people shouldnt be helping him, as stated he has broken rule number 1, we do not suppose people who obtain things illegally that are required to run the emulator, we do this for our own sake so we can keep bringing those who do want to comply to the rules, the only working ps2 emulator.

Nick_mi, if i stole a game someone close to you wrote and put it up for sale in the shops, then asked you for help, morally would you WANT to help me? I dont think so, and the same goes here. Without sony there would be no emulator, we give them respect for that so we arent going to help people who steal their software.

End of discussion.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]