Having problems with 0.9.6
-Won't remember my configs (and I hve no option to run as admin)

-how do I emulate mem cards?

-What config should I use for this PC:
Vista Ultimate
Intel Dual Core E8400 @ 3.0 GHZ
nVidia 9600 GT with 1gb ram
7 gb ram

-Does this come with plugins?
-where do I get the new bios? I can't find any new ones.

Sponsored links

(03-02-2009, 04:52 AM)americancheeze Wrote: -Won't remember my configs (and I hve no option to run as admin)
wow Blink limited user?

(03-02-2009, 04:52 AM)americancheeze Wrote: -how do I emulate mem cards?
you just load a game and save in the game (that simple Smile)

(03-02-2009, 04:52 AM)americancheeze Wrote: -Does this come with plugins?
yes

(03-02-2009, 04:52 AM)americancheeze Wrote: -where do I get the new bios? I can't find any new ones.
you get it from your ps2 (dump it)
here's the guide to dump it http://forums.ngemu.com/pcsx2-forum/8360...r-lan.html
we won't support piracy here Glare
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
EDIT: nothing new to add
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
-I AM the admin, there's just no option to run as admin

-I can't figure out how to get the games to register the card (not that I could play anyway sense it won't remeber my key config

-Thanks

-sorry, but I only ask cause my PS2 is broken (which is the only reason I emulate)

-I checked the official guide, but the fact it had 0.9.4 all over it made me think it was out of date.
(03-02-2009, 05:47 AM)americancheeze Wrote: -I AM the admin, there's just no option to run as admin
oh for that you just go to wherever you have pcsx2 installed (most probably "C:\Program Files\Pcsx2") right click on any empty part of the folder and click properties, then click on the security tab and click on "edit" then click on your username in the top list then click on allow for "full control" on the bottom list (then obviously click ok and ok again) Smile, that should fix it

(03-02-2009, 05:47 AM)americancheeze Wrote: -sorry, but I only ask cause my PS2 is broken (which is the only reason I emulate)
then you shouldn't mention that here (you should still have your bios from the old installation)

(03-02-2009, 05:47 AM)americancheeze Wrote: -I checked the official guide, but the fact it had 0.9.4 all over it made me think it was out of date.
yea it's gonna need updating (and i haven't even done my translation yet XD)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
*jumps up and down like a giddy school girl*

YES! FINALLY! All my issues were fixed with the fixing of admin! Thank you so much!

Dang this new version runs a LOT smoother!