Having some framerate issues
Problem with all games or specific one ?
Selected high performance mode in battery options ?
Updated or installed anything on pc recently ?

Sponsored links

(07-20-2013, 05:33 PM)Preet Wrote: Problem with all games or specific one ?
Selected high performance mode in battery options ?
Updated or installed anything on pc recently ?

All games on pcsx2
I'm currently playing farcry3 and I'm having no problem with that, I've tried skyrim and other games as well and also no problem with them
My battery setting is set to high performance
And the only thing I've updated is flash player
(07-20-2013, 05:36 PM)guff26 Wrote: All games on pcsx2
I'm currently playing farcry3 and I'm having no problem with that, I've tried skyrim and other games as well and also no problem with them
My battery setting is set to high performance
And the only thing I've updated is flash player

Just a heads-up, but never, EVER, compare native computer games to emulated console ones, they're two completely different worlds.
You could run 8 skyrim instances at the highest settings on the same computer and an emulated game could still be requiring more resources than your system can handle.
(07-20-2013, 05:39 PM)Coornio Wrote: Just a heads-up, but never, EVER, compare native computer games to emulated console ones, they're two completely different worlds.
You could run 8 skyrim instances at the highest settings on the same computer and an emulated game could still be requiring more resources than your system can handle.

Ooo ok haha well I was just making a point that my system handles games fine normally
(07-20-2013, 05:41 PM)guff26 Wrote: Ooo ok haha well I was just making a point that my system handles games fine normally

now i can only think of virus in u'r pc,overheating of pc or some window problem
u should try to re-install windows
first backup u'r all data on other drive
before re-installing scan u'r pc for viruses
update all u'r drivers,graphic card
sound card etc
disable uer antivirus program
while pcsx2 running
re-install pcsx2 to other drive !
(07-20-2013, 06:06 PM)Preet Wrote: now i can only think of virus in u'r pc,overheating of pc or some window problem
u should try to re-install windows
first backup u'r all data on other drive
before re-installing scan u'r pc for viruses
update all u'r drivers,graphic card
sound card etc
disable uer antivirus program
while pcsx2 running
re-install pcsx2 to other drive !

Woah, easy there tiger, you don't casually suggest to someone to just give up all hope and re-install everything from scratch. Just because you made a habit out of it.. Laugh
(07-20-2013, 06:48 PM)Coornio Wrote: Woah, easy there tiger, you don't casually suggest to someone to just give up all hope and re-install everything from scratch. Just because you made a habit out of it.. Laugh

just trying to help him
if u have better options ,then give him Wink
Ok, back to serious support.

Better start by erasing all the inis and re-configure pcsx2 from scratch.
Saying fps counter displays the same when using ee cycle rate & vu cycle stealing is definitely not normal.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-20-2013, 07:21 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Ok, back to serious support.

Better start by erasing all the inis and re-configure pcsx2 from scratch.
Saying fps counter displays the same when using ee cycle rate & vu cycle stealing is definitely not normal.

(07-19-2013, 11:24 PM)guff26 Wrote: tried all that and its still running about 20fps

he already done it Happy
still.
whether he's making a bad config, whether he's lying about the way he configured it.
EE cycle rate & VU cycle stealing should change the fps counter even the the game doesn't reach playable speeds.

plus, he didn't activate recommended speedhacks in his last screenshot. That's why I'm wondering if he actually applies the settings we're suggesting
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go