Having some lag problems.
Hello all, new here, hope not to be a bother.
Tried reading the 'will psx2' run fast' sticky, but i'm still kind of unsure.
Included is a file which I made via dxdiag, should have all my computer specs, I have the latest version of psx2 (unmodified from installation) and am trying to play dragonball Z infinite world from iso, how should I go about improving performance.
I tried looking a processors in the stciky, i'v got a dual core system, but not sure about the model, eh, if you can help, that'd be great, cheers.

Attached Files
.txt   DxDiag.txt (Size: 36,81 KB / Downloads: 501)

Sponsored links

your Gpu is a nit weak, actually.
try using some speedhacks, and set gsdx internal res to native.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
While your CPU is kind a mediocre one, you should enable speedhacks and it should work wonders to your games, just don't expect too much...
Ok, thank you both for the quick response, i'll see if it works now, see you soon.
If it does turn out inevitiably bad, i've got a better computer downstairs which i'll use, but for now, i'll give this a crack.
Ok, it is still a bit laggy, the processor downstairs is an i5 2400 - 3.1ghz processor (It's quad core too), if I used that one, would the performance be significantly better? Or would I not see much of a change?
(06-18-2012, 01:50 PM)masterkey001 Wrote: Ok, it is still a bit laggy, the processor downstairs is an i5 2500 - 3.1ghz processor, if I used that one, would the performance be significantly better? Or would I not see much of a change?

LOL, you should use that from start...Tongue

Of course, the performance increase are noticeable...