Having trouble building on chroot
I didn't look for dependencies since then. I've installed Windows 7 on empty space I prepared. However Windows 7 erased my Debian partition for unknown reasons. I've installed Debian again. I've lost the chroot I had. But it's compiled anyway (I think). Now when I try to run pcsx2-dev it says file not found and I'm certain it is found. My own executables work, so it's rather not an issue with mounting partition as noexec.
It's like multiarch is not working properly. I don't know how I did it in my old system, but it worked - I could at least start pcsx2-dev. For now I have added architecture i386, updated apt sources, installed binutils-multiarch, but I don't know what else do I need to (just) run 32bit package.

Sponsored links

I was right there with you on my Mint Linux machine. I tried Virtualbox and chroot. Both failed. I could get it to compile under Ubuntu Precise (Mint 13) so I will downgrade.
Do you mean that you have no pcsx2 binary after compilation?
I couldn't even get that far.
To add, I didn't get anywhere on 64bit even with ppa installed and using sudo apt-get build-dep pcsx2-unstable:i386. That method worked on Ubuntu Precise but not now. I could get everything but the core to build on virtualbox. On chroot, I kept getting GSdx errors on attempting to compile. I am in the process of going back to Ubuntu Precise now (more specifically Mint 13).
I downgraded to Mint 13 (based on Ubuntu 12.04 Precise) 32bit. The PPA compile date changed to the one on 28 Aug 2012. This was before the AMD GPU crash and I am therefore able to run games without GSdx seg faulting. The PPA on Quantal was compiled early Nov 2012, when the crash was occuring. I don't know why the dates are different as I thought the PPA was the same regardless. When I try to use sudo apt-get build-dep pcsx2-unstable:i386 on Mint 13 it wants to continue to take away key files as noted in the first page of the thread where I attached the terminal log. This way used to work in getting all the dependencies to compile pcsx2 64bit but not anymore. So at this time I can't get the SVN to compile at all under any circumstance on Precise or Quantal 64 bit.
I didn't use ppa. I was installing needed libraries one by one and it kinda worked. But now I don't know what to do to run the binary. If I don't have pcsx2, but I have pcsx2-dev, pcsx2-dev should run the emulator, right? Before the reinstall, or rather forced reinstall the binary ran, I lacked some dependency, but it at least started. Now it says bash file not found, as I was running unsupported architecture. Anyone have an idea what do I need to install in order to run i386 on multiarch?
~/Desktop/pcsx2/bin$ ./pcsx2-dev
bash: ./pcsx2-dev: No such file or directory

Edit: I thought that installing wine should make it work, because in order to install wine I had to install a lot of 32bit libs, and it works. I got dependency error again, but I've installed i386 version of packages libwxbase2.8-dev and libwxgtk2.8-dev unlike on the old system and I got configuration screen now. Thanks for help. I hope I won't have issues with configuration.
Well, when I can get Debian to run Ubuntuone I will happily come back to Debian and do the same things as you did to get the SVN to work. In the meantime I am stuck.
But what Debian has that Ubuntu doesn't?
I've never used UbuntuOne. http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=63310

I need help. I have white screen when I try to boot a game. I've tried with Black and GTA San Andreas. The same. These are mdf images (mdf and mfs made by alcholol 120%). I also tried running directly from dvd but same white screen.
The only error I get is "cannot set locale to en_us and then it starts normal. I have copied the bin directory to /usr/share and made link in /usr/bin so I can run it from anywhere. What could be the issue? I can't run any game.