Having trouble can I get some help please!!!!
I have been trying to play Dark Cloud or Dark Cloud 2 for the longest. I have the PCX2 downloaded but I am having trouble ... I believe I need to D/l a Bios? I however have no idea how to do so. I also Downloaded Darkcloud 2 and am unable to transfer the IOS. I am completely new to this and do not have a single idea what I am doing. Can someone please tell me what I need to do or tell me what I need to D/l. Please I am so lost and so desperate to play this game lol. Thank you!

Sponsored links

ok well I just read the rules on the BIOS ... How Do I do that... how do i get the Bios from my Playstation 2 onto my computer and how do i Turn my Game into an IOS?
Downloading a bios is illegal, you need to dump the bios to your pc.

As for making an ISO (not ios) get an app called Imgburn, it's free. Put your ps2 game into the drive, open imgburn and select create image (or something like that).

As for dumping the bios to your pc, sorry can't help you there. A friend of mine did it for me many years ago and I can't remember how he did it.
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
There are software in tools section name bios dumper ..thise will help u to dump ur bios ..

There are an tool which name bios dumper which will help u to dump ur bios. Ops sorry for doble post....
Quote: I also Downloaded Darkcloud 2 and am unable to transfer the IOS.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go