Having trouble getting PCSX2 v1.5.0 dev version to work (Error on startup).
Hi, I've installed the pcsx2 v1.5.0 dev version it using wineskin, got it running fine, when I try and fast boot it gives me an error on startup.

Wine C++ Runtime Library

R

Program: C
a

Press okay to exit the program, or Cancel to start the wine debugger.

I've tried going into winetricks and installing d3dx9_36 & vcrun2015, then when opening the wrapper, It doesn't work.

Would anyone be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong or a fix?

Specs:

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)
Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

Sponsored links

Sorry, we don't support piracy - Rule #1.
(09-02-2017, 06:21 AM)CK1 Wrote: Sorry, we don't support piracy - Rule #1.

Yes, I understand that. Would you be able to provide any information as to why it doesn't work? That would be really helpful. As of now, I do not have enough money to go and buy the Ratchet & Clank Collection to play on my PS3 that I own and would like to play them using pcsx2, however I don't know why it's not working. I've followed guides on the forums as well YouTube tutorials on how to install it correctly, I have done that multiple times but I keep getting that error.
(09-02-2017, 06:53 AM)LauchlanDB Wrote: Yes, I understand that. Would you be able to provide any information as to why it doesn't work? That would be really helpful. As of now, I do not have enough money to go and buy the Ratchet & Clank Collection to play on my PS3 that I own and would like to play them using pcsx2, however I don't know why it's not working. I've followed guides on the forums as well YouTube tutorials on how to install it correctly, I have done that multiple times but I keep getting that error.

I wish we could help, but with Sony still having the rights to these games, we can't do anything due to the risk of them taking legal action.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(09-02-2017, 07:07 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: I wish we could help, but with Sony still having the rights to these games, we can't do anything due to the risk of them taking legal action.

I understand, thank you for pointing it out to me. If i remove the part were I mention ratchet and clank, then will i be able to receive help? (lol)

Edit: It won't because the screenshot has the info right there...
(09-02-2017, 07:14 AM)LauchlanDB Wrote: I understand, thank you for pointing it out to me. If i remove the part were I mention ratchet and clank, then will i be able to receive help? (lol)

Edit: It won't because the screenshot has the info right there...

Yeah, I wish it worked like that. Sorry man.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go