Having trouble with GS plugins, Configuration
I have an ATI Radeon HD 4800 series graphics card, and have updated to the latest version of DirectX.
I have an Intel Dual Core E8400, knowing these I have tried running SSE4.1 in DX10 (hardware).

With every version of graphics driver and every option in its configuration (DX9 or 10), I get the same message "Could not load GS plugins 'plugins':null"

I don't know If it is something obvious that I am doing wrong but I can not figure it out.

Thank you for any help and guidance.

Sponsored links

what version of pcsx2, what plugins, what config for pcsx2 and the plugins? that's other stuff that we need to know Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(06-18-2009, 12:46 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: what version of pcsx2, what plugins, what config for pcsx2 and the plugins? that's other stuff that we need to know Smile

I am using the latest version of pcsx2, with only the plugins that come with the download.

The configurations are what I need help with I guess.

Thanks for the reply!
Are you running PSCX2 with the "Run as Administrator" command through the Right-Click menu?
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper
(06-18-2009, 10:20 AM)Scott Wrote: Are you running PSCX2 with the "Run as Administrator" command through the Right-Click menu?

Wow that did it, Thanks Scott!