Hello & Help! We Love Katamari Problem
hi there,
first i just want to offer my congratulations to the development team of this magnificent program.
second as you can tell from my thread subject i`m having a bit of trouble geting "we love katamari" to work, as a mater of fact it doesent even show the intro.it looks as if it is about to start ( with the logo rolling up, or at least what i think will be the logo) and then it freezes and fps and cpu go to 0. now i would like to point out that i am a total noob when it comes to this program. i configured the program like it said in the guide (or at least i think so) and scince i get asked about memory slots i guess its going the right way.
again, i would like to stress the part about being a noob.
so if anyone can help me i would be very grateful.
thanks

oh and this are my pc specs:
win xp sp3
pentium 4 3 ghz
2 gb ram
nvidia geforce 7950 gt 512mb

Sponsored links

try if enabling patches helps, enable microvu1 or both under "config->cpu" (you'll need the latest official beta of pcsx2 for that)
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Nope, that intro freeze doesn't have to do with the VU recompilers.
If you have the NTSC version of the game, you're in luck. Just go to Misc > Enable Patches.
The PAL version is unplayable currently.
well, i thought it couldn't hurt to try the known katamary damacy workarounds... Wink
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
thanks for the quick replys.
I´m going to try it and see if it works.
Hey there, i tryed both suggestions and the did not work. so i`m guessing it is the pal version.
but thanks for the help.
keep up the good work you guys.
see ya.
(08-27-2009, 06:25 PM)rama Wrote: Nope, that intro freeze doesn't have to do with the VU recompilers.
If you have the NTSC version of the game, you're in luck. Just go to Misc > Enable Patches.
The PAL version is unplayable currently.

***** man, thanks a lot! Was about to get angry.