Hello. Noob here.
Thanks ^ I'll wait till someone can confirm that.

Sponsored links

Well to get a hd quality, you need a true, dedicated gpu, best if it would be Nvidia something like GTX460, eventually AMD around HD5770 or better, laptops with such gpu's even through having their weaker mobile versions are quite expensive, that's why getting a normal stationary pc is much better/cheaper for emulation. If you get like a bit below half fps on 63 EE% you'll also need a slightly better cpu than you have in this laptop, but gpu is what's limit you mostly now. SVN version with all it's coolness will not really help you pass hardware limitations.

Generally if you get a new laptop, make sure it does have dedicated gpu, couse hd4200 which you have now is an integrated fairy old and unfortunately also weak gpu that doesn't even get you to full speed at native res and native is around 6 times less demanding than "full hd". It sure can allow playing older pc games, but it's just not good enough for pcsx2.
Yeah, I have a 5770. KH2FM never goes higher than like 60% on GS. 5770 is great for the price and performance for PCSX2.
Infact, you can build a 500$ desktop to run PCSX2 really well for KH2. I never get below 40FPS.
Im thinking of building a desktop super computer for all my games.

Still I want to fix my problem on my laptop so I can play it at my college break times (so i dont get bored).

Video is slow. (That's my only problem)
Sounds are flawless (other than the fact that the video goes slower than audio in cut scenes, and sound is corresponding with slow motion of the video)
You won't get full speed with that PC, this should be as fast as it can go. It will only be full speed if you get 60 FPS, PS2 games do not behave like PC games so if you get lower FPS than 60, the video will slow down.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
But I get 60 fps often, and the game still is slow.
Yes that can be caused by some speed hacks
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Here's a new problem.
I press start for the menu to pop up on kh2, and speed of video/audio goes to 100% normal

I get out of the menu, speed drops down to about 50%ish
Not entirely sure what you mean there, do you mean that when you unpause your game you get an fps spike? or do you mean why is the game running fine when paused, in which case it obviously would because the game is paused and not having to display anything new.
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68
Not paused. I dont know if you've played kingdom hearts, but when you press "start," the in-game menu comes up where you can view your inventory, abilities, etc. The game runs fine in that menu, when I go back to the actual game, it starts slowing down, not really skipping frames that much, FPS is around 40 while playing, running around, cut scenes, and it's 55-61 in the game's menu.