Hello everybody!! Have an ISO query.
Cyclic redundancy check errors means it can't read the data, usually because the disk is scratched. This is not an error to be worked around or ignored, it's your CD/DVD drive telling you it can't read the data correctly.

Larfin_Man: you're almost correct Tongue The data isn't really stored on the top sticker, but a thin metal layer that's sandwiched between the clear undercoating and the graphic art on top. In practice you're completely correct, if there is damage to the top it's basically always impossible to repair.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi

Sponsored links

I don't see any linuz plugin thingy on any of the dropdown choices when I try to configure my cdvd. I only see some windows files selection, my dvd drive which is G: by the way and none choice in another dropdown selection. Do I need to reinstall pcsx2 again so I can configure it for the linuz plugin, I only choose what was on top when I first configure my pcsx2 when i installed it. Or should I put none on the cdvd dropdown selection in the cdvd configuration windows, on top it say none and below it is the drive letter of my pc, which i G:.

Sorry for not replying fast guys, I don't have a internet connection in my home, have to go to the internet cafe outside to ask you guys for some help.
Download the latest plugin pack from here, then you just choose Linuz Iso CDVD from the drop down list in the config menu.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
Stupid question, I know, I'm a noob.

How do I put the plugins after extracting it, do I just copy and paste, would it be recognize by pcsx2 immediately. And I don't see any linuz plugin in the plugin folder in the pcsx2 dir. I have the pcsx2 ver. 0.9.6.
Just cut and paste the extracted plugins into the plugin folder. PCSX2 will automatically detect them if they are in the folder, but you may need to close PCSX2 and re-open it first.
I think the plugin file for Linuz is called "CDVDiso" or something like that. Just put the plugins in the folder and Linuz should appear in the config menu.
First of all, I would like to say sorry, I was confuse on following instructions on how to configure pcsx2 in the GUI, but I think I just got it.

Being a noob is not an excuse, so, I'm gonna have to say that I was pretty darn stupid.

Well, you see, I click the configure tab in the pcsx2 GUI, and the drop down selection appears. I see the graphics, sound, controller, cdvd, etc. selection, I thought that's where you configure the cdvd plugin you want to use. And I thought the configure selection on top of that is just the header for that drop down selection, but when I tried to click it the whole configuration window appeared. I thought you would only see this on the installation of pcsx2, dang, you wouldn't know how stupid I felt.

I am so sorry for wasting your time, I definitely appreciate all of those who tried to help!!!

Please don't kill me.

Can I request to close this thread, I'm so sorry for being, you know.
Everyone starts out as a n00b, we aren't born with the worlds knowledge =P