Help?
Since my last thread was terminated for reasons that did not justify it. Do not assume I obtained my game illegally because I didnt and I would think that an admin would help but you know Ill try this again.

I recently tried playing a game on the emulator and I cant get pass one of the intro screens. I think it may be because my mouse/keyboard isnt set up for the emulator but I am new so its just my thought. If someone could help it would be great.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-15-2012, 07:55 PM)dlh123 Wrote: Since my last thread was terminated for reasons that did not justify it. Do not assume I obtained my game illegally because I didnt and I would think that an admin would help but you know Ill try this again.

I recently tried playing a game on the emulator and I cant get pass one of the intro screens. I think it may be because my mouse/keyboard isnt set up for the emulator but I am new so its just my thought. If someone could help it would be great.

Quote:but I downloaded an ISO of Aliens Versus Predator: Extinction

There is no legal way to download a PS2 game (it's still illegal even if you own a copy of it). If you indeed downloaded it through legal means, please say so in PM and your thread will be unlocked.
Until then, this is closed for piracy as the previous one.
[Image: newsig.jpg]