Help?
Hey guys uhh so i'm new at emulating and i'm really into the smt/persona series, i got this emulator just to play these games and i'm wondering, how do i get more fps? I get anywhere from 45 to 60 fps, and i don't know what settings to change, i have played dark souls 3 and catherine with no problems so i am thinking i should be able to handle this emulator, here are my specs:

Processor:Intel®Pentium® CPU N4200 @1.1GHz 1.10GHz
RAM:4,00GB(3,38GB usable)
System:64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
I have 4 cores

Sponsored links

I am actually pretty impressed that you are getting that kind of performance on that CPU. Your CPU is running at roughly half (passmark 831) the recommended (passmark 1600 general 2000 for demanding titles) single threaded performance.

Dark Souls 3 and Catherine PC ports and any native PC game stresses different things and are generally not a good indicator of emulation performance. Emulation performance relies heavily on 1 main thread so single threaded performance is very important. The Pentium N4200 is a 6W CPU with a burst (not generally sustainable in most products it is put in) of 2.5GHz and that just is not enough for most games in PCSX2.
(01-26-2019, 01:07 AM)TkSilver Wrote: I am actually pretty impressed that you are getting that kind of performance on that CPU.  Your CPU is running at roughly half (passmark 831) the recommended (passmark 1600 general 2000 for demanding titles) single threaded performance.

Dark Souls 3 and Catherine PC ports and any native PC game stresses different things and are generally not a good indicator of emulation performance.  Emulation performance relies heavily on 1 main thread so single threaded performance is very important.  The Pentium N4200 is a 6W CPU with a burst (not generally sustainable in most products it is put in) of 2.5GHz and that just is not enough for most games in PCSX2.

So basically i'm *****, okay