Help
Thats my current config, me hitting "run" the bios till coming up and the fail.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

hmm set gsdx to software mode and run pcsx2, config ps2 bios, then re-set it back to hardware mode and cdvd to Linuz Iso (if you're using an ISO) or Gigahertz(if using the original disc) Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
So I put it in software mode and the same thing happend it dosnt even make it trough the bios. Right when it gets to where u have control to do what ever it gives me the error. (Also is it suppost to go trough all this if its an ISO(picture))
And the bios is also running like half speed (sounds like $h!t) lol.

p.s.Also when I switch to Software is it suppost to be DirectX9 or 10 plus when i change it and go back to configure its back to DirectX9(hardware)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

well i said to put it in software mode without changing the cdvd plugin yet Smile
Windows 7 64bit

Wow man it gave the error again Sad you think it could possibly be to old of a bios i mean it is 2004. If it could b the problem i could run to my friends and grab his. Its alot newer then my PS2

p.s. ima be on awhile is there any way for a 1 on 1 instant chat ....be quicker haha
(05-09-2009, 01:28 AM)Bwinkler1692 Wrote: Wow man it gave the error again Sad you think it could possibly be to old of a bios i mean it is 2004. If it could b the problem i could run to my friends and grab his. Its alot newer then my PS2
well it shouldn't matter which bios you have, it should work with pcsx2 (if it doesn't work then it could be corrupt bios then try redumping them Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

Ok ill definitly try redumping. But could i possibly be the ISO from the errors im having and when there happenign?
(05-09-2009, 02:52 AM)Bwinkler1692 Wrote: Ok ill definitly try redumping. But could i possibly be the ISO from the errors im having and when there happenign?

just try the zerogs plugins..
mine got same speckz like u but only have 1gb of ram n 1.8ghz c2d..
got same problem like u..
running faster in gdsx but always crash so u should try the zerogs plugins..
mine work juz fine around 40-55fps..
Smile
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.