Help
Good morning, could someone tell me how to solve this problem?: There are games that work well for me (I can move around as a character and take actions) but the controller in the menus does not work for me. I don't know if it is a BIOS issue. thank you. I have already tried all the BIOSes I have, which are a lot, and I have had no luck. Thank you.

Español
Buenos dias ¿alguien me podria decir como solucionar este problema?: hay juegos que me funcionan bien, (puedo mover en personaje y hacer acciones) pero no me funciona el mando en los menús. No se si sera un tema de BIOS. gracias. ya he probado con todas las BIOS que tengo que son un monton y no he tenido suerte. Gracias.

Sponsored links

How many different PlayStation 2's do you have at home and have you dumped every BIOS yourself?
(01-18-2024, 01:16 AM)Khi Wrote: How many different PlayStation 2's do you have at home and have you dumped every BIOS yourself?

You're joking right?
No. A serious answer would be appropriate.
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

You may appeal this decision by proving that you own the item in question and disposing of any pirated copies. Staff will want to see some visual proof that you own the item (E.g. A picture of the item with your forum username and the current date on a sticky note next to it).
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go