Help!!!!
Sad 
i've tested all of my configurations which all proved to be successful but when i went to run cd/dvd it says

"error loading and error opening cdvd plugin"

and the background also says

"rom1, rom2, and erom not found"

what do i do?

Sponsored links

What cdvd plugin are you using? are you running the game from a ISO or a disc?

The rom1, rom2, erom errors are normal dont worry about it. Does it show any other message on the console at the bottom?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
i also used to have a lot of problems with my dvd plugins, especially when i had 9.6. basically what i did is this.

plan A: try all the plugins to try to get the isos working through the different plugins, if it fails with all of them then go to plan B.

plan B: get power iso or any other disc image mounter, and using the virtual drive tell the dvd plugin to load from the disk drive. obviously, if you mounted it to... let's just say drive H:, you would tell it to load from drive H:

if none of these work, try redownloading it or seeing if there are other versions of them. try both older and newer ones.
motherboard: ASUS P5N-D
RAM: 8GB 887mhz
CPU: intel core 2 duo quad "Q9650", 3Ghz (OC'd to 3.45Ghz)
Video: HD Radeon 4870x2
HD: primary = 1TB, secondary = 500GB
OS= Windows 7 RC1
(07-15-2009, 12:14 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: What cdvd plugin are you using? are you running the game from a ISO or a disc?

The rom1, rom2, erom errors are normal dont worry about it. Does it show any other message on the console at the bottom?

i just started setting up my pcsx2 today so i forgot what cdvd plugin i am using ahaha but i am running the game from a ISO so i don't have to worry about the rom1, rom2, and erom since they will occur everytime correct?
(07-15-2009, 05:29 AM)Mckinnley Wrote: i also used to have a lot of problems with my dvd plugins, especially when i had 9.6. basically what i did is this.

plan A: try all the plugins to try to get the isos working through the different plugins, if it fails with all of them then go to plan B.

plan B: get power iso or any other disc image mounter, and using the virtual drive tell the dvd plugin to load from the disk drive. obviously, if you mounted it to... let's just say drive H:, you would tell it to load from drive H:

if none of these work, try redownloading it or seeing if there are other versions of them. try both older and newer ones.

hey thanks for the tips and if anything else goes wrong then i will notify u or anyone else lol
(07-15-2009, 07:13 AM)Darkana14 Wrote: i just started setting up my pcsx2 today so i forgot what cdvd plugin i am using ahaha but i am running the game from a ISO so i don't have to worry about the rom1, rom2, and erom since they will occur everytime correct?

Did you by any chance try to play the ISO while it was mounted in another app while using the Linuz ISO plugin? Can you show us what the PCSX2 console window sayd as a error?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-15-2009, 07:27 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(07-15-2009, 07:13 AM)Darkana14 Wrote: i just started setting up my pcsx2 today so i forgot what cdvd plugin i am using ahaha but i am running the game from a ISO so i don't have to worry about the rom1, rom2, and erom since they will occur everytime correct?

Did you by any chance try to play the ISO while it was mounted in another app while using the Linuz ISO plugin? Can you show us what the PCSX2 console window sayd as a error?

the cdvd plugin i was using before was Linuz Iso CDVD which wouldn't work for me so i tried Gigaherz's CDVD and everything is working perfectly fine now so thanks Shadow Lady for ur help and of course thanks to u too Mckinnley cuz what u said also helped gave me an idea of what to do too