Help?
you dont know what a retail playstation game is??
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

I read! and i dont understand anything! i need simple intructions like:

A cd writer is blah blah and you can buy one at blah blah and put it in blah blah.
NO! what is it just a basic playstaiton game?
Joseph, if you don't understand those simple things, you have a lot of other things to do before learning to to configure and run a Playstation2 emulator...
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
I just need a simple NON programmer leveled guide. and im doing this because my dang PS2's white cable that had htose 2 tube things that go in and give it power is lost! so i just want to put it on the computer but this is way to much effort for a gamer. I think i should just find the dang thing at this rate.... if its not possible to get an easier guide around here than Programmer difficulty. Im only a 14 year old gamer! how can i understand any of this?
Oh yeah.....simple. Mod chips, Ips, Adapters, .ELF?!?!?!
IP i can understand thr Ip address. but what does that have to do with anything? Adapters mod chips ans .ELF....im lost there.
You need some basic to intermediate PC knowledge to use a complex program like PCSX2 and a brain.
The guide has been written in the easiest fashion possible so everyone having the 2 criteria I mentioned will be able to use it. You obviously totally lack #1,so I guess until you do you won't be able to use this program
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Dang.... So i got screwed here....i thought this was gonna be easy. but i guess im not even close ot being that good on PC knowledge. Maybe i dont have a brain.... Maybe I dont deserve to be here. Ill just let myself and my empty skull out....
Joseph, even if you get PCSX2 running, you'll have trouble getting it to run properly because it's hard for anyone to explain to you how to make it run at it's best. Besides, if you can't get power to your PS2 then you won't be able to get the BIOS onto your computer so your really better off finding the cable.
Again...Im just gonna let myself out and find the cable or get another at gamestop. Bye...
No need to get all mopey... We're willing to help, you just need to get a basic understanding of this stuff before we can explain it to you.