Help A major noob with computer stuff
hello i am new here and umm i have a lot of question and i am not very good with computer so yeah uhh i need help with final fanasty 12 international it runs slow is their anyway to fix that and what kinda specs should i post up and uhh ffx-2 international it is slow at the beinning and at the fmv the scree kinda is mess up on the bottom and i try software still wont fix the bottom part and minor thing about persona 4 is their anyway i can fix the graphic on it or am i doom becuase i try eveyrthing and reasch it <.< and why wont star ocean work for me i have that patch that fix it <.< sorry for the lot of question and i am very bad with computer so yeah can anyone help me lol <.<

Sponsored links

Please post your system configuration and also the version of pcsx2 you are using....
thank you
Intel core i5 3210m @3.1ghz
Nvidia Geforce GT650m 2Gb DDR5 (Core:975mhz/Memory:1000mhz)Cool
8Gb DDR3 1600hmz Ram
1Tb Hdd
1600x900 Hd resolutionBiggrin
Windows 8.1 64bit
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Since you may not know how to find your system configuration here is a tip: click run (for winXP) or at the search box (For 7 but not sure about vista :s) type in "dxdiag" and you should see Tabs like "System","display","Sound","input".. The 1st two tabs are the most important.

Hope that helped you Smile
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue

Ah...the things you guys have to deal with.

For me, I basically don't see someone with almost zero knowledge of a computer to be bothering with an emulator. Most of them are just 12 year-olds with pirated wares anyway.

In fact, if he knows so little, I'm going to guess his bios aren't legit as he can't possibly understand how to obtain them the right way. But I'll let you guys be the judge. But really, when they're this tech dumb you should really question their legitimacy to see if it's a problem you even need to deal with.

Also, the "Uhh" and "Umm"s are totally unnecessary. It's like when people pretend to be shy an stutter in their roleplays on those ridiculous rp forums. People do that crap in real life but actually bothering to type it out is stupid, as well as the word "noob", which often indicates a 10 year old or your typical teenager that screams at people playing XBox LIVE, neither of which I feel the need to deal with.

Edit : Sorry, I'm just really grumpy right now. I need sleep and shouldn't have even replied. See you guys later. I'll be less of an ass tomorrow.
(06-17-2012, 01:55 PM)Alexander Moore Wrote: ...I need sleep and shouldn't have even replied...

+1
LOl i did this that late and no i download it and i got the beta i did this late at night so i forgot to add somethings yesh T.< blame a kid doing this late at night like useing the system config and what type of system i am useing i been on this form a lot <.< and yesh moore i did this at night (incase anyone wondering i did it near 3ish) to so idk why i was shy back then lol so sue me okay and yeah
as for the system and sorry for double post since i will need to take time doing this and idk systemshoot i am useing the iso for all of them

system is windows 7 (thank god this dont have to be move Tongue2)
Bios is Ami aptio 2.10
memory is 6144mb
direct x is vision 11

I think i am useing pcxs2 0.9.6 beta or just plain pcxs2
and err i dont want write all my system operated down trying to figure out how to use a screen shot lol
I change a whole lot of things when i was trying to fix persona 4 graphic but i grow use to it
for resloution windowed
so basically you know nothing of the version you're using, yet somehow you know how to rip an ISO, and use it on a program you know nothing about how to use?

first off read the guide here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...ide-v0-9-8

second get the download for PCSX2 here:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php?m=detail&rev=5304&platform=windows-x86

then once you've done those steps then come back for help
becuase it all complatied for a littile guy like me <.< and i am doing this at my own leasure but how do i post the screenshot here that my only problem