Core 2 duo e8400 3.0
ram 2gb
9600GSO

on th Bleach Blade Battlers 2 2.0.9.6 30fps

When the Bankai White screen helpme

Sponsored links

Try the 1888 beta.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
it's same with R1888.when to reach any bankai mod always hang with black screen and ending with alt+F4
Yup I can't get more than 40 fps while ingame too, it usually runs at about 30-35. I am using the latest beta and plugins and have tried all combinations of speed hacks and settings. About the bankai bug, just press F1 just before the cinematic starts. Then keep pressing Enter as fast as you can- if it bugs press F3 and try again till it works.
this game has the bankai problem since the beggining of the time,someone has to post a sticky that says that...
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
hi guys.. someone can fix the bankai problem? when bankai starts the emulator crash.. it's impossible that noone haven't a solution.. sorry but in my country i can't play to this game on ps2.. only in japan..and so..bleach it's my favourite anime,i love bleach, and the hope of i can play to the game it's fantastic.. but ,for bankai problem the game crash and crash.. help me pleaseee
p.s. sorry for my english , is very bad.
THANKS
(02-17-2010, 05:57 PM)kenpachi85 Wrote: hi guys.. someone can fix the bankai problem? when bankai starts the emulator crash.. it's impossible that noone haven't a solution.. sorry but in my country i can't play to this game on ps2.. only in japan..and so..bleach it's my favourite anime,i love bleach, and the hope of i can play to the game it's fantastic.. but ,for bankai problem the game crash and crash.. help me pleaseee
p.s. sorry for my english , is very bad.
THANKS

Read post number *8 here
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]