Help, Controller issues.
I have been using the PCSX2 emulator for about a day and a half now. I have the emulator working fine and when not inside a game the controller functions normally. While inside a game the controller has no effect on anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Sponsored links

you mapped the controller correctly, right?
Specifications:

AMD Sempron 3850 @ 1.3GHz
Zotac Geforce GT 640 2GB
4GB RAM
Kubuntu Linux 14.10 STS
Mapped with xinput motioninjoy and something else all at different times none of them worked.
(04-30-2014, 10:10 PM)DJSpitFire Wrote: Mapped with xinput motioninjoy and something else all at different times none of them worked.

Map it with LilyPad.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
I downloaded lilypad 0.9.4. How do i install it or load it into my emulator. im sorry I seem like such an idiot or a noob about this stuff I'm more fluent in other things like playing the games.
(04-30-2014, 10:22 PM)DJSpitFire Wrote: I downloaded lilypad 0.9.4. How do i install it or load it into my emulator. im sorry I seem like such an idiot or a noob about this stuff I'm more fluent in other things like playing the games.

Wat.

When you download PCSX2, there is already a bunch of plugins, including LilyPad. Why are you downloading it again? What version of PCSX2 are you using?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(04-30-2014, 10:27 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Wat.

When you download PCSX2, there is already a bunch of plugins, including LilyPad. Why are you downloading it again? What version of PCSX2 are you using?

Latest lilypad is 0.11.0 Tongue2
(04-30-2014, 10:29 PM)Coornio Wrote: Latest lilypad is 0.11.0 Tongue2

Exactly. Why does he have to download it again?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]