Help Dragon ball budokai 3 NOT tenkaichi
i have a problem, that game strats normaly, but after i strat new game or continue, it's getting dark and never continue to the game...how to setting please???? i'm newbie...please helpBiggrin

my desktop:
core i 5 3.20 ghz
ati radeon 5700
ram 2 gb

Sponsored links

You highly meet the minimum requirement.

gendonracun Wrote:it's getting dark and never continue to the game

Well by darker, you mean the screen becomes a little less bright, it might be gsdx problem, but if its total black, then might be emulation problem. Check that you've disabled Framekskip and Speedhacks or even gamefixes section. Well also do you use PCSX2 0.9.8 Tongue2.

If not, i would try suggesting you using frameskip to 1:1 or either 1:2. Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
When you say "it's getting dark" do you mean it goes to a black screen and doesn't continue? Do you still hear any music? Are there any errors in your PCSX2 console window?

Also, what are your specs (Computer specs, PCSX2 version, settings, etc)?
[Image: 2748844.png]
sounds like a bad iso to me. B3 runs at any kind of config i throw at it.
it's stopped and i never hear any voice....i am using 9.8.. i think it bad iso, maybe,... my setting just like the tutorial Smile, maybe i'll try to look for another iso.. thanks guys..
(06-19-2011, 01:21 PM)gendonracun Wrote: it's stopped and i never hear any voice....i am using 9.8.. i think it bad iso, maybe,... my setting just like the tutorial Smile, maybe i'll try to look for another iso.. thanks guys..
Okay, be waiting.

as said above.

closed & warned
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go