Help Dualshock 3
Hey, worked for me before the command of ps3 in wirelessly pc and usb've formatted my pc using windows 8 and have a compatible adapter asus bt21 the case esque install everything as it comes in the manual and it works usb but bluetoth not I work, when entering the mac monitor goes out of control and reserved but no way to connect forgive my form but I'm speaking Spanish if someone could help by skype or have a look at happy and help me through teamviewer.

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-VIDEO-TUT...CP-drivers

see this first !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
I've followed all newly formatted and all, before I walked perfect format but now after formatting anything I'm crazy friend pliz help
No way works for usb but not wirelessly before formatting gets worked perfect but I formteado and stopped working.
hmm, sounds like a drivers problem ! do you install drivers properly of your ds3 ?
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Teamviewer?? Pliz Friend.....
Help...Friend...
You allow any random person in the web to access your pc via teamviewer? You know that this person would've full access to your pc?

If it worked once but not anymore. What have you changed? Have you replaced Win7 by Win8? Considering USB is working, but BT not, could it be (as already mentioned by brock) that your driver is just not compatible?
had windows 8.1 and I worked both usb and wirelessly but I had to format the pc so I miss all the same and nothing not catch it in the monitor when I plug out usb charging and works but when I unplug get a mac command but remains reserved.

I do not care to enter someone teamviewer but I'm crazy and can not do and I want to use my command, so I ask for help and spend my skype to talk or something.

If I should go before gone too far.
Since it was already working with exactly (?) the same system it should work again.

In the worst case start from the beginning. Deinstall all drivers and tools and start here again.