Help!, Error with PCSX2 0.9.6
Rainbow 
look, now ibeen told the is no more support for version 0.9.4. but when I try the new one it messes up. THe memory card system is messing up as well as the Graphics and. it says the gs plugin not working then it says Gs -1. Zerogs is not found even when installed a new. tried to fix memcard by disabling them but it comes back. ALSO IT SAYS IT CANT CREATE BIOS SCPH_XXXX-BIOS.NVM

HELP!! I WANT USE THE NEW VERSION, BUT IT KEEPS MALFUNCTIONING

Sorry, I am new at this Forum stuff. I know this post is at the plugin section, sorry. I'm a Newbie!!

look w/ the snip tool of vista i got the pics of how it happens    
then

Toshiba Satellite Notebook L505D
Windows 7 32-Bit - 3GB RAM
AMD Athlon X2 QL-65 2.1GHz
ATI RADEON 3100 256MB Memory Size-1GB shared.
DirectX 9/10/11

Sponsored links

(06-06-2009, 03:02 AM)z-man2994 Wrote: look, now ibeen told the is no more support for version 0.9.4. but when I try the new one it messes up. THe memory card system is messing up as well as the Graphics and. it says the gs plugin not working then it says Gs -1. Zerogs is not found even when installed a new. tried to fix memcard by disabling them but it comes back. ALSO IT SAYS IT CANT CREATE BIOS SCPH_XXXX-BIOS.NVM

HELP!! I WANT USE THE NEW VERSION, BUT IT KEEPS MALFUNCTIONING

Sorry, I am new at this Forum stuff. I know this post is at the plugin section, sorry. I'm a [/size]Newbie!!

You have to download the latest version from this website,and the bios you have to dump it form your ps2
I have everything needed as the guides the that i've read for the bios. the bios works flawlessly on the 0.9.4 version.
DirectX 9/10/11
did you try deleting your .ini files and completely reconfiguring pcsx2 for .0.9.6? For your graphics problem, you probably need to update your directx. Make sure you are using the newest plugins also. I think that pcsx2 sometimes doesnt recognize very old revisions of plugins (but Im not positive on that). Be sure to set the correct folder path for both your memory card and BIOS folders in the configuration menu
Also if you are running vista make sure you have it on a folder where you have writing priviledges,for example your documents folder. Also,right click pcsx2.exe and select run as administrator.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I w''ll Give you One Suggestion download Pcsx2 maetel 3.5 From this site Link removed all Plugins has Upgrade.....Try It......
*removed by admin* Put that hacked crap again and you're banned
Warned for posting unofficial versions.
none of that work.
DirectX 9/10/11
IT WORKS!!!!! IT FINALLY WORKS!!!!!

BOSITMAN WAS RIGHT BUT INSTEAD OF USING THE INSTALLER, I USED THE BINARY DOWNLOAD FROM PCSX2.NET. PLUS, IT WORKS FASTER THAN THE OLD VERSIONS.!!!

GRACIAS Angel of Death!!! or Angel Del LA Muete
DirectX 9/10/11
I Downloaded Pcsx2 and opend it but its keep telling me to select BISO rom why i dont understand ?