Help... Final Fantasy X International
(04-10-2010, 07:16 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: "config > advanced" set Round Mode to Negative and Clamp Mode to Normal or higher, if in the beta try disabling microVU, disable speedhacks, don't load from save state and try again. Could also be a bad ISO so try re-ripping it.

Thx for ur help i'll try it. By the way i dont use an ISO image. I read it directly from the DVD ROM
dont know why but i always get error at 86% when try to make an ISO using alcohol 120%
Intel Core2 Duo T5300 1,73GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 950
Windows XP sp2

Sponsored links

It could be your disc is scratched, try making the ISO with ImgBurn.

Does the pcsx2 output window show anything when the hang occurs?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-10-2010, 08:37 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: It could be your disc is scratched, try making the ISO with ImgBurn.

Does the pcsx2 output window show anything when the hang occurs?

I dont think anything show up on the output window. Oh yeah maybe ur right about the disc, coz it does not completely hang, but its so laggy and i notice my dvd rom working so hard.

i'll try to make the ISO
Windows XP sp2
thx a lot guys i realy apreciate ur help, i am able to play FFX now
again thx a lot and LETS PLAY!!!Biggrin
Windows XP sp2
I have a prob here, I played first chapter, until a part when auron asked to tidus "look", on the bridge after tidus meet that mysterious kid. Tidus looking above, amazed for a while, then they two looking side and suddenly Tidus pulled to auron, and they patched with auron in front, and just stand quietly. I tried to make a movement with my joysticks and keyboard but nothing happened, they just stand there, patch each other quietly. I played it with pscx2 0.9.7, with configuration

emulation setting
GS : constant skipping 20 frame to draw and skip
speedhack :
EE cyclerate 3, VU cycle setting 2, enable INTC spin detection, enable wait loop detection, mVU flaghack
FFX video fix

Plugin
zeroGS 0.97.1
AA none, interlace enable, windows size 640x480, use default(recommended) [all enable, exceept resolve hack2, no target CLUT, specular highlights.

lilypad svn 0.10.0
pad 1 dualshock 2 binding 28

SPU2-X
interpolation linear, dissable effect processing, 1x normal reverb booster, enable debug option: log DMA writes, dump core and voice state, dump memory content, module-direct sound, latency 750 ms, synchonzing async mix( the sound going faster after I use it), auto expansion stereo, use a winamp DSP plugin

CDVDnull Driver 0.6.0

and my spec was pentium® dual core CPU [email protected] GHz
VGA sis mirage 3 (sis 672 series) 256 MB ps 2.0

PCSX2 0.9.7.r3113 - compiled on May 29 2010
Savestate version: 0x8b430000

x86-32 Init:
CPU vendor name = GenuineIntel
FamilyID = a
x86Family = Pentium® Dual-Core CPU T4500 @ 2.30GHz
CPU speed = 2.299 ghz
Cores = 2 physical [2 logical]
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 0400e39d
x86EFlags = 20100000

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3

Initializing PS2 virtual machine...
Allocating memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
Binding GS : E:\GAME\Pcsx2\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\zerogs-r3006.dll
Binding PAD : E:\GAME\Pcsx2\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\lilypad-r2930.dll
Binding SPU2 : E:\GAME\Pcsx2\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\spu2-x-r3117.dll
Binding CDVD : E:\GAME\Pcsx2\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\CDVDnull.dll
Binding USB : E:\GAME\Pcsx2\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\USBnull.dll
Binding FW : E:\GAME\Pcsx2\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\FWnull.dll
Binding DEV9 : E:\GAME\Pcsx2\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\DEV9null.dll
Plugins loaded successfully.

I know with that vga I cannot played it smoothly. I just got fps between 17-30 sometimes reach 33 fps, and drooped to 8 fps on the bridge when tidus meet that kid. at that part,layer become streaked(vertical red line appeared) and back to normal after that kid vanished, and the bottom of video when tidus played blitzball was cutted. I think there is a patch can make it faster but I dunno how use patch. Can someone tell me what I have to do to can continue this game I verry want to played this game before it`s graphis begin to old for me
No, no patch will make that ancient graphics card perform any better.
About the crash, try making an ISO of your game using imgburn then run it with the internal iso reader WITHOUT mounting the iso in any other external program.
If it still crashes try using the Gigaherz cdvd plugin and running directly from the dvd disc
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-26-2010, 08:58 AM)Lutx Wrote: <Stuff>

GSDX is faster than ZeroGS in my experience, so you know (provided the GPU supports DirectX 9, of course). Also, if you're willing to compile a later revision, a new speedhack (mVU block hack) has been added since r3113 which may give you a slight speedup and does not cause issues with Final Fantasy X (again, in my experience).

That said, no matter what you do, you're simply not going to get a good frame rate on that system. Get a graphics card if you really want a good frame rate.

Also, what Bositman said.
First to tiranasta, you right gsdx was faster, and stable than zerogs. with still setting above, and gsdx as video plugin, now I get around 30 fps, and no fps suddenly drop. I know 30 fps still lags, it speed just 50% than normal, and for bositman, I make iso images from imgburn as you recommended, but it no works. so I use Gigaherz cdvd plugin, and mount it, and run that game. now they not patched, and I can past that part. new problem occurs was just simple. first when tidus take ball from two girls at first part, and give his signature, the ball move quickly than it should. when tidus still make his signature, that ball back to that girl, and it same happened to second girl.
the second, was at blitzball video. it sound cut so often, and worse than before.
the third when camera take close on tidus face on the bridge, his face become garbage. and now I can`t save. each time I press F1 or F2 no save state subtitle appeared.
anyway I just played it until the part I reported before, just to checked. Now I still searching if there`s a way to increase it speed to 40 fps. I think 40 fps is speed enough even not fast as real PS. and one thing it is a laptop(local) so even I desperately want to change that sis mirage, I can`t, anyway thanks for your help. I hope is there a way to increase the speed
the best you can do is to add the speedhacks to it and make sure that it's set to native resolution. (all of them but the min/max hack for MircoVU work just fine in FFX)
Sometimes may be worth trying software mode graphics, when the CPU has some juice and the card is really underrated like in many laptops. It's not a miraculous panacea of course, it can get a few FPS more and a more consistent graphic if so. In that case try adjusting the render threads amount to that that gives the better balance for EE and GS but measured mainly in the actual game experience.
Imagination is where we are truly real