Help! Game constantly moving right
Photo 
This is the settings that are brought up every time I try to set the y-axis for left stick down. I don't know why it keeps doing this

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Made another discovery, found out that when I move right on my left stick in Lilypad, it automatically assigns it to the Y-axis while down on the analog stick still assigns it to x-axis. It's like down and right are flipped on my analog stick for some odd reason (like I said, I know the controller works with my PS2 and has never encountered these issues.
Had an odd occurrence, when I pressed down on the left analog stick to set the configuration it actually went to the y-axis for once but it somehow got changed back. Does anyone have a lilypad.dll file with basic Dualshock 2 bindings that might work for me, or is that not a solution?
What condition are the physical analog sticks in?
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
The analog sticks aren't in pristine condition, but they work perfectly fine on an actual PS2. It had no problem detecting the movements, Lilypad just keeps flipping the axes when trying to set the bindings (x axis and y axis are flipped for right and down on the analog stick.