Help Graphics Errror
I have configured the playground emu correctly.. it runs smoothly very fast .

The problem is the my graphics card(8600GT DX 10) .

I'm using the Gsdx SSE2 Plugin to run the game(s).

Under the graphics config .. there is a renderer and interlacing option

i set the renderer option to direct3d 10 (hardware(the fastest renderer so far.. others just slow stuff down)

Anyways the problem is that with d10 hardware the opening scene videos etc. keep flashing . I can stop the thing from flashing by selecting an interlacing number but those will slow down my game.
Is there another way to get rid of the flashing without having to slow down my game(s)?

Sponsored links

Your Video card might not be limiting you as much as you think it is, What processor do you have?
Smoke Till I Choke, High Till I die
When i Die ima be so high that ima get up and walk leaving the concrete Bare with the Chalk Outline Still there.
Set internal resolution lower? 800x800, 600x600?
[Image: FireFlower.jpg]
[Image: 463094.png]
Also, I doubt if you are in the configeration of VU skip in the CPU option, the same situation happens as I try in that way for speed...
Intel Pentium D (820+ series aka the dual core version of pentium D)
speed is 2.8ghz
(12-23-2008, 03:40 PM)skallzz Wrote: speed is 2.8ghz

What game is it your trying to play? There might be special ways to solve your problems (probably not but its worth a shot eh?)
Piracy and Being a vegetarian that eats Quorn are alike.

Your in denial, and want the real thing, not matter what you think.

CPU:E8500 MB:Asus P5Q-E RAM: 3Gigs of Corsair domination 5-5-5-15 GfxCard:ATI Radion HD 4870 OC'd @775Mhz GPU, 1000Mhz GDDR5 Ram
Alot of games...and btw another new error on top of that....

Some games have missing graphics n some have missing graphics n flashing.(sometimes both).