Help. I can't get the settings right
I have I5-6400 and GTX 1060. I tried to look around for 1080p settings at 60 FPS and none of them worked. Does anyone know the right settings for these parts? I'm using PCSX2 1.4.0 so should I upgrade to 1.5.0?

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If you want to hit 1920x1080 resolution, setting the Internal Resolution in GSdx to 3x should do for most games. There are a small handful that, because their native resolution is lower by default, you may need to bump up to 4x. You'll be able to see what the game's resolution is in the title bar of the game window. It won't read exactly 1920x1080, but that's ok, since it trims the excess off for you.
Your cpu has a stp of roughly 1850.. itshould handle many games at 4x-6x when paired with that video card. There will be games where that proc just isnt up to the task.

What games are you attempting to play?
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case