Help! ImGuiManager function failure
---------------------------
Error
Assertion failed in function ImGuiManager::Initialize (D:\a\pcsx2\pcsx2\pcsx2\Frontend\ImGuiManager.cpp:125):

Failed to create ImGui font text

Press Abort to exit, Retry to break to debugger, or Ignore to attempt to continue.
Abort  Retry  Ignore 

(Everything above, I copied from the error pop-up I got. I'm not sure what to do? I have 3 games installed currently, 
- Bratz Forever Diamondz
- Bratz Girlz Really Rock
- Fatal Frame
I have Disc Image files for all of them (I'm not sure if thats what I should have?)
But I've been following along with this tutorial on youtube made by Davie Gaming to help me set up pcsx2. Anyone have any tips? Sorry in advance ^^")

Sponsored links

yes.
don't blindly follow outdated guides from some random noob on youtube.
delete everything, restart from scratch, and follow official docs : https://pcsx2.net/

edit : ok, just watched the "tutorial" from that random guy. since you followed it, you know you broke the forum rules

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

You may appeal this decision by proving that you own the item in question and disposing of any pirated copies. Staff will want to see some visual proof that you own the item (E.g. A picture of the item with your forum username and the current date on a sticky note next to it).
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go