Help!! Is there any hope for me??
Sorry,i didn't know op have a laptop !!
U can't overclock a laptop op,try to buy a new computer for pcsx2 Smile

Sponsored links

you can with Some BIOS modification and some magic tricks but definitely not for AMD CPUs nor beginners Tongue
(04-30-2013, 02:12 PM)The Old Refuge Wrote: you can with Some BIOS modification and some magic tricks but definitely not for AMD CPUs nor beginners Tongue

u're advicing him to overclock a laptop cpu,are u mad or something?
Laptop cpu temprature already goes to highest when it running a game or heavy app.
Maybe he'll fry his laptop by accepting u'r advice Laugh
(04-30-2013, 02:16 PM)Preet Wrote: u're advicing him to overclock a laptop cpu,are u mad or something?
Laptop cpu temprature already goes to highest when it running a game or heavy app.
Maybe he'll fry his laptop by accepting u'r advice Laugh

can you please reread my post "DEFNEITLY NOT FOR AMD CPUS OR BEGINERS " which both applies
(04-30-2013, 02:22 PM)The Old Refuge Wrote: can you please reread my post "DEFNEITLY NOT FOR AMD CPUS OR BEGINERS " which both applies

i know what u wrote in u'r previous post.no need for make it bigger lol Tongue2
it applies also for all laptops & any brand cpus which are clocked at factory settings & no option in bios for overclock.
As example if any laptop supports overclocking,it should be in bios menu of his/her computer.
If not don't try any stupid program to overclock it at all costs.
What i said in my previous post was u advicing him/her to overclock cpu with any app or magic tricks word u used Smile
of course if you're a noob with a suckish stock Cooling yeah sure

but if you're an Advanced Overclocker and you know a friend which will give you an "BIOS Update" which is unofficial BIOS update allowing all stuffs that the Company banned you from using it to not harm your device with inexperienced hand it's quite possible and Sometimes rewarding

and Intel unlocked CPUs are very easy to OC whether it's on Laptop OR desktop the Architecture is the same ( Unlocked doesn't mean K series but the generations before SB and IB )

the only problems with laptops are cooling and Companies limitation
and I seriously Don't RECOMEND IT to the this user