Help! It cant find mah game!
(06-22-2011, 08:56 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: PCSX2 settings? plugin settings? What do the EE/GS% numbers in game window say when you get slowdowns?

See Attachments for the settings, EE and GS.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Try switching the GSdx renderer to Direct3D10/11 (Hardware) and ticking the "Native" option as well as enabling/disabling the "Allow 8-bit textures" option.

Also untick the "preset" option and try enabling some speedhacks, the EE/VU cycle stealing ones should help a bit.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-22-2011, 11:08 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try switching the GSdx renderer to Direct3D10/11 (Hardware) and ticking the "Native" option as well as enabling/disabling the "Allow 8-bit textures" option.

Also untick the "preset" option and try enabling some speedhacks, the EE/VU cycle stealing ones should help a bit.

The results is in the Attachment, and sure. It isnt as pretty(Does that sly icon look like something a 5year old kid made in paint) and it still lags much. Plus all the cutscenes is going on ecstacy so they are talking suuuuper fast. (But i dont mind it Tongue)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.bmp   TopOfWindowNew.bmp (Size: 37,09 KB / Downloads: 227)
Can't see much in that picture but you should disable interlacing or set it to "none" or a better setting, it's the only bad thing I see in that pic.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64