Help: Lagging on couple of games on PCSX 2
First, start by getting the latest development build from the link I had provided earlier and set the video renderer to D3D11(hardware mode) and disable all the other settings in GSdx plugin settings and you would need to try experimenting with the slider hacks to see what provides you the desirable frame rate.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(07-12-2015, 05:29 PM)Jay123 Wrote: Please do Smile

give this a try
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thanks guys, giving it a shot now Smile
Though I wouldn't personally recommend the guide jesalvein provided since, that only effectively reduces the GPU usage according to the INI variables which isn't suitable for the current scenario since, your GPU is on the strong side so you wouldn't really need to worry about that. To get a decent speedup you would need to find a way to effectively minimize the power required for a specific scene by underclocking the EE's clockrate which the EE cycle rate takes care of also, try and check whether MTVU offers any speedup.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(07-12-2015, 07:28 PM)ssakash Wrote: Though I wouldn't personally recommend the guide jesalvein provided since, that only effectively reduces the GPU usage according to the INI variables which isn't suitable for the current scenario since, your GPU is on the strong side so you wouldn't really need to worry about that. To get a decent speedup you would need to find a way to effectively minimize the power required for a specific scene by underclocking the EE's clockrate which the EE cycle rate takes care of also, try and check whether MTVU offers any speedup.

I will say this from my personal testing. MTVU causes extreme slowdowns in 007 everything or nothing
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-12-2015, 07:28 PM)ssakash Wrote: To get a decent speedup you would need to find a way to effectively minimize the power required for a specific scene by underclocking the EE's clockrate which the EE cycle rate takes care of also,

How?

P.S :enabling MTVU didn't help me. I dl a older version of PCSX 2 1.1 as it was tested playable , but unable to find plugin GSdx 5570 SSE41 [23 02 2013] as mentioned below.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Black-SLU...6-U--29028
short of looking at the guide in my sig, i would not expect much
I still don't get wwhyhe has 16 fps but ee and gs far from 100%. Doesn't sound right to me. As if something else is holding him back