Help: Lagging on couple of games on PCSX 2
(07-12-2015, 03:32 PM)sho001 Wrote: did you try to press F9?

Yup, still massive lag Sad

Here is my settings

[Image: Z6xxhw4.jpg]

Sponsored links

Why are you using d3d9 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
also. try the latest development builds from here: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Please help me in setting up my PCSX 2 settings properly step by step, or which plugins to use so i could enjoy the games. I'm completely new to this. Thanks guys.
Ugh, I'll just be brutally honest here. ThatCPU won't run those games. Period, BLACK is very demanding and 007 Everything or Nothing is also difficult to run
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
use Direct3D11 (or) Opengl instead of D3D9 and please provide a screenshot of your emulation settings.

edit: oops, didn't know that these were games were such demanding. Sad
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(07-12-2015, 04:24 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Ugh, I'll just be brutally honest here. ThatCPU won't run those games. Period, BLACK is very demanding and 007 Everything or Nothing is also difficult to run

Oh!
(07-12-2015, 04:25 PM)ssakash Wrote: use Direct3D11 (or) Opengl instead of D3D9 and please provide a screenshot of your emulation settings.

edit: oops, didn't know that these were games were such demanding. Sad

Here:

All by default ( No tweaks ):

[Image: JsRnMn5.jpg]

[Image: Zco0U9W.jpg]
I could suggest you some changes to make it run a little better though, it would be futile since you can't achieve full speed.
- Refraction
(07-12-2015, 05:06 PM)ssakash Wrote: I could suggest you some changes to make it run a little better though, it would be futile since you can't achieve full speed.

Please do Smile