[Help] Mana Khemia 2 Fall of Alchemy
i have an problem on this game
im using GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00, SSE41) 0.1.16, direct3D11 (hardware), auto and D3D internal resolution

when i open the menu of the game, there is a black line that is always shown in everywhere in the screen (i think that's about a four black line forming an square type of shape)
and i read some faqs here that enabling "HW hacks" and configure "enabling sprite" this will remove, but nothing happens, the black line still shown

the only way i know to remove it was using an "original ps2 resolution"

but is there anyway to remove it without enabling the original ps2 resolution?
anyway here is my computer specs:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Video Card = NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 (9.18.13.697)
Physical RAM = 4060 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 07)
CPU speed = 3.291 ghz (4 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 1fbae3ff
x86EFlags = 28100000
x86 Features Detected: MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1.. SSE4.2.. AVX

Sponsored links

pic's or it didnt happen ;D

you can tick that sprite twice (a V and a full square)
maybe that second tick is what it needs

and i actually reccomment playing on native resolution, the game looks better that way Tongue2
the sprites and artwork doesnt get upscaled so it would have a small benefit to play it on higher then native
(02-05-2013, 08:08 PM)WarWeeny Wrote: pic's or it didnt happen ;D

you can tick that sprite twice (a V and a full square)
maybe that second tick is what it needs

and i actually reccomment playing on native resolution, the game looks better that way Tongue2
the sprites and artwork doesnt get upscaled so it would have a small benefit to play it on higher then native

i don't know that it can be tick twice Laugh
but anyway, i doesn't work either....
try to change the native to x2, x3, custom and enabling autogamefixes and disabling speedhack but still... i can't remove the sprites... Sad

anyway thanks for the help, i think im just gonna stick to original ps2 resolution... even i hate the graphics of it!! Tongue