Help Me Choosing A The PC
Since My AMD processor is not working well with PCSX2 , so i am thinking to buy a new pc here are the possible configs :
Processor: http://ark.intel.com/products/77480/Inte...e-3_40-GHz
Motherboard: www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4567#ov
Now tell me is it a good config for PCSX2 ????
and i am confused about ram and Graphics... suggest me that too RolleyesRolleyes

Sponsored links

as stated earlier, The processor will be fine for most games. for graphics card, it would be better if you could mention about your budget. as for the ram, I would recommend a 4gb one, it's not needed for pcsx2 but, it might help for general usage.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-30-2015, 09:45 AM)ssakash Wrote: as stated earlier, The processor will be fine for most games. for graphics card, it would be better if you could mention about your budget. as for the ram, I would recommend a 4gb one, it's not needed for pcsx2 but, it might help for general usage.

40~50$ for graphic card
if you're going to spend only 40-50$ then, it's advisable not to spend them. they will be only as powerful as your processor's Integrated graphics. you can play at about 2-3X native with your I-gpu so, you don't need to get a graphics card if, you're going to spend only 50$ on it. since, it's a waste of money.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
If you want something cheap and powerfull for pc games, go for a r9 290 tri-x.
8gb of 1600mhz random ram.
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert
(03-30-2015, 09:56 AM)Coma Wrote: If you want something cheap and powerfull for pc games, go for a r9 290 tri-x.
you do realize that it's way over his budget, right ? Tongue
- Refraction
(03-30-2015, 09:56 AM)Coma Wrote: If you want something cheap and powerfull for pc games, go for a r9 290 tri-x.
8gb of 1600mhz random ram.

dude are you serious Unsure My budget is only 50$ and you suggesting me 300$ graphic card SadSadSad
Lol ok so take a pentiumG and a second-hand gpu on ebay or on a hardware forum + 4gb of ram.
I don't know if its so much better to take an i3 over a pentiumG.
If I had a low budget like this I would take a second-hand cpu too, like a 2500-2500k.
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert
(03-30-2015, 10:02 AM)AMD USER Wrote: dude are you serious Unsure My budget is only 50$ and you suggesting me 300$ graphic card SadSadSad
I really think, there is no need for you to get a graphics card. your I-gpu ( which comes with the processor) is more powerful than any GPU you can get for 50$. so, if you're gonna invest your money on a GPU, you should atleast have a budget like 80-100$.
- Refraction
(03-30-2015, 10:07 AM)ssakash Wrote: I really think, there is no need for you to get a graphics card. your I-gpu ( which comes with the processor) is more powerful than any GPU you can get for 50$. so, if you're gonna invest your money on a GPU, you should atleast have a budget like 80-100$.

what is normal fps which i will get with my IGPU ???