Help Needed please - in-game overlapping images
Hi there.

I'm having issues with movies (cutscenes and non-static menus) breaking up. The movies seem to have frames consistantly lapping over one another, and some of the menus have the same issue as well as jibberish being added.

When I first got this working, everything worked except for lag issues, and when I tried to fix that, it all went downhill.

I've tried reinstalling and resetting the configurations.

Here are my system specs:

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 2239MHZ
RAM: 2GB
Graphics card: GeForce 7300GT

I'm not very literate with all this stuff, so any help would be appreciated.

PS: If the specs are the issue, I can ninja my boyfriend's computer.

Sponsored links

Well, I'm not sure, but we can try the usual stuff Tongue:

- Try the latest beta and the latest plugins. They'll give you a higher compatibility, are faster and will perhaps fix your problem.

- If not, enable MicroVU. It can be found under "Processor". It will be slower but more compatible as well.

- If this doesn't help either, please enable software mode in the GSDX configuration (you're using GSDX, aren't you?) and tell us if the problem still occures. And don't be surprised: Software mode will be slow as hell Tongue.

If these things are not fixing your problem: Can you please make a screenshot of your problem?

(02-09-2010, 07:53 AM)daredemption Wrote: [...]
PS: If the specs are the issue, I can ninja my boyfriend's computer.

The lag problem will most likely be related to your system, because your processor is not that fast. But I'm not sure if getting his PC will solve it^^. It's hard for today's PCs to emulate PS2 at fullspeed. Which game are you playing anyway?
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.