Help PLZ!!!!!
get the latest beta and set the "VU Cycle Steal" to Large Smile and Idle Loop in speed hacks Tongue, and also in config->advanced set both of the Flush to Zero options Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

thx tonsSmile now finished 6th day and began playing with soraTongue

will the same settings work with kh1 and kh2:fm ?

EDIT: ok i don't know why but now it says "failed to load memory card" or somthing like that...
were you able to save before that? Mellow
Windows 7 64bit

(05-12-2009, 11:31 AM)Collosal[R3ck] Wrote: thx tonsSmile now finished 6th day and began playing with soraTongue

will the same settings work with kh1 and kh2:fm ?

EDIT: ok i don't know why but now it says "failed to load memory card" or somthing like that...

It's some bug with the memcard paths,when you get that message close PCSX2 and open it again,it will be gone next time
[Image: newsig.jpg]
now when i open it it says " configuration unstable"
ok it worked, but now when i play kingdom hearts 1 the scens are VERY slow (9%), but gameplay is normal speed

help?
(05-11-2009, 10:47 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: set the "VU Cycle Steal" to Large Smile and Idle Loop in speed hacks Tongue, and also in config->advanced set both of the Flush to Zero options Smile
Windows 7 64bit

OMG!!!! now when i open the beta it says "configuration don't match version" then when i click on " run" it tells me about memory not found
Then do what it tells you and delete the pcsx2.ini file and reconfigure.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
tried.. now it ONLY says "could not load memory"